I am a Chartered Certified Accountant with 6 years of solid experience in PwC and with solid academic background. Possess comprehensive experience in managing audit engagements from planning to completion. I am a highly motivated individual with a “can do” mentality. I am an innovative professional with proven experience in the management of geographically dispersed and culturally diverse engagement teams. I possess both national and international experience within the Central African Sub-region. Presently seeking for a satisfying and challenging role in any sector.
· Able to maintain complete and very accurate general accounting data, according to both international and local GAAPs.
· Excellent knowledge of management of the Working Capital Cycle
· Excellent knowledge of financial analysis, including contract costs, revenue, budget and variance analysis
· Able to analyse and optimise business property, plant and equipment
· Strategy and planning
· Able to provide good information for strategic decisions
· Tax and compliance
· People management skills
· Is effective in preventing senior management from overriding established controls
· Member – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, ACCA United Kingdom.
· Associate Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA
· Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business, ACCA United Kingdom
· Bachelor of Science in Accounting (First Class Honours, GPA 3.60), University of Buea, Cameroon.
Audit Supervisor, PricewaterhouseCoopers Cameroon, Douala
September 2010 – present
Working as a team in charge of planning, executing and completing/reporting on audit, advisory and all other non- audit engagements. These advisory services in PwC Cameroon include the provision of Transactions Services for Corporate takeovers (Financial Due Diligence & Valuation). Key responsibilities include;
· Holding meetings with top executives to plan the audit
· Performing risk assessment analytics for clients
· Internal control system reviews and testing
· Performing audit procedures (analytical procedures and substantive test of details) to gather audit evidence.
· Reporting on an audit and other jobs
· Analysing financial data, financial statements and accounting information
· Supervising junior members of staff and trainee accountants.
· Holding regular stock take meetings to monitor work advancement
Accountant in SOWCCUL, a Micro-finance institution Limbe, Cameroon
June – August 2010
Working as an accountant in a micro-finance institution. The company is involved in savings and loans. Key responsibilities included;
· Preparation of monthly financial statements
· Preparation of the monthly payroll
· Treatment and accounting for the ‘Deduction”
· Declaration of various taxes
· Reconciliation of various bank accounts
Accounting & Auditing
· An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of accounting, including IAS/IFRS, local GAAP, etc.
· An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of auditing, including ISA, local GAAS, etc.
· Clear understanding of the external audit process
· Experience in performing and reporting on an audit
· Comfortable utilizing financial information systems.
· Good file management techniques.
· Works well under pressure
· The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
Available upon request.