– A qualified and hard worker developer with broad ranging hands-on trials for various technologies.
– Good tracking and trying for the most up-to-date development tools and technology innovations.
– Good knowledge in PHP with 8 Years of experience.
– Good knowledge MYSQL.
– Building high quality web sites that handles high traffic.
– Good knowledge in object oriented programming.
– Good knowledge in database structures.
– Good knowledge in SVN and GIT.
– Good knowledge in AJAX Technology.
– Good knowledge in XML Technology.
– Good knowledge in Optimization and performance.
– Good knowledge in system and database structure.
– Good knowledge in Apache.
– Good knowledge in security handling.
– Good knowledge in SCRUM.
– Good knowledge in JSON.
– Good knowledge in SEO.
– Good knowledge in Linux.
– Good knowledge in problem handling.
– Good knowledge in MVC.
– Good time management skills.
Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
October 2013 – August 2015 (1 year 11 months)Jordan
Senior Software Engineer
October 2007 – April 2015 (7 years 7 months)Amman
1. Backoffice tools to help all department to achieve their goals efficiently.
2. Worked on General site flows (Registration, Login, Selling, Buying, and Browsing Experience).
3. Worked on some Site Channels (Stores, Deal Of the Day and Motors).
4. Worked with search engine team.
5. Worked on Website Profiling and Monitor Performance.
6. Worked on Website UI enhancement.
8. Applied SEO Requirements.
9. Applied Tracking codes Upon business needs and installed Tag managers.
10. Installed Ads using google ad manager.
eSolutions for Network Services
July 2004 – March 2007 (2 years 9 months)Amman – Shemesani
1. Full Stack ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#.NET Web Developer: Create (websites / web based systems) according to the client requirement and needs.
2. Train clients to use and deal with the (website / web based system) that has been developed.
3. Support Other Services : Emails and Hosting.