DAMIAN ADINA MIHAELA
72 Iugoslaviei Street, apt. 6, 400423, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
+40 748 92 11 54 · a_m damian email@example.com · https://www.behance.net/acalewia
Visual Communication | Web & Graphic Design | Print Design & Layout
Highly accomplished and creative Designer with 8+ years of experience in developing websites and
viewer-centred Graphics for web and print.
Aptitude for designing compelling, entertaining and informative rich marketing communications, ads, branding initiatives and website designs for diverse industries. Extensive professional experience, coupled with expertise in a wide variety of digital media and print. Demonstrated relationship builder with a genuine talent of influencing change, create competitive distinction and achieve new levels of profitability. Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite and Axure RP as well as also familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CSS and HTML.
Areas of Expertise
· Typography Skills
· Organisational Leadership
· Creative Thinking
· Problem Resolution
· Client Relationship
· Communication Skills
· Relationship Establishment
· Web Design
· Print Design & Layout
· Strategic Planning & Forecasting
· Project/Program Management
· Process Improvement
Experience & Notable Contributions
Freelancer (Cluj-Napoca, Romania) · June 2016 – Present
· Creating and developing web pages and also studying and implementing UI/UX elements.
Nemetos Consulting (Cluj-Napoca, Romania) · June 2013 – May 2016
· Successfully create and develop website modules and full operational web pages for the high profile organisations.
· Generate logos, business cards, greeting cards, flyers, and info graphics as well as prototype layouts using Axure RP.
Transylvania Consulting · (Cluj-Napoca, Romania) · June 2008 – June 2013
· Established and designed more than 1000 website layouts for extensive range of clients from France and Belgium.
· Proficiently produced logos, some of which were based on previously drawn sketches, for some of the website layouts.
· Executed various other design functions included business card design, newsletter design and greeting cards design.
T.K.S. SA · Bastogne, Belgium · November 2007 – February 2008
Graphic Designer – internship
· Created prints which excellently advertised customisable watches for broad range of clients from all around the world.
· Effectively worked and designed flyers, business cards and played a significant role in the agency’s product catalogues.
· Created visual and descriptive drawings regarding the use and handling of a watch, included in the instruction manual.
Education & Certifications
Master’s Degree in Graphic Art | 2008
University of Art and Design (Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
Haute Ecole “Rennequin Sualem” (Seraing, Belgium) Erasmus Exchange Program
“Romulus Ladea” High School of Art (Cluj-Napoca, Romania) Certificate Diploma in Graphic Art
As part of the Nemetos team I attended a Web Design workshop organized by FENS in Brussels, Belgium
Ostre Gasvaerk Teater http://ostre-gasvaerk-teater.myshopify.com/collections/ – Created the design layout and various elements for the Shop section of the website.
FENS (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies) http://www.fens.org – Modified certain website pages according to the client’s requests and created custom elements for the profile page and application form pages.
Crown Paint https://www.crownpaints.co.uk – Created the mobile version of the website according to client’s requests.
Amavita https://shop.amavita.ch/de/amavita/sante/ – Designed a mobile and tablet version for one of the website’s pages as an example for the client.
MCI Group http://www.mci-group.com/ – Designed mobile and tablet versions for some of the website’s pages.