Product Manager at Victor – Fly Smarter
January 2015 – Present (9 months)London, United Kingdom
Development of internal tools and Product creation from scratch:
– External APIs integration into our FMS (Flight Management System)
– Salesforce migration
– Activity maps
– Define product requirements, roadmaps, prototypes from concept through release
– Analyse, prioritise and translate customer needs into clearly defined product requirements
– Work with designers and using UX principles to ensure the product is user-friendly
– Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Use project delivery software and manage JIRA ticket systems
Agile Tester at Victor – Fly Smarter
September 2014 – December 2014 (4 months) London, United Kingdom
Assistance to the Product Manager for the iOS App launch:
– Create and manage test plans
– Ensure that deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
– Define acceptance criteria and write scenarios (Document product functionality)
– Use tools such as Cucumber to automate tests
– Monitor MixPanel
– Run tests of the User Interface: iOS App and Platform
– Provide feedback to the development team
IT Project Manager / Associate Product Owner at ALYOTECH
October 2012 – September 2014 (2 years)Nantes Area, France
IT Project Manager to the IT Department of La Poste Group for legal applications
1) Focusing on project management assistance to a project owner (the legal department):
– Holding workshops with key users to determine news features.
– Preparing detailed requirements functional specification.
2) Focusing on project management assistance to a project executor:
– Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks.
– Correcting and improving applications.
Focus: Implementation of a reporting solution used by heads of legal and accounting departments to create their own dashboard themselves with legal and financial data.
– Managed different phases of software development life cycle including requirement gathering, design UX/UI, usability testing, and presentation to customer.
– Assisted the solution developments from scratch with Oracle Application Express (ApEX).
Project Manager / Cost Controller at DCNS
September 2011 – September 2012 (1 year 1 month)Brest Area, France
Managed costs and planning of a projects portfolio (Around one billion euro):
– Established work breakdown structures (EPPM software solution OPX2/Planisware 5).
– Identified costing and processing any project variations.
Achievement: Produced accurate financial reports to the financial department of DCNS Group. Involvement: Facilitated the implementation of a new ERP within IT department.
Master degree in Cost controlling and Information Systems at IAE Caen, France.