One of our UK based clients with international offices are looking for a Mid level Web Developer to join their current team. This is a permanent fully remote position with some great beenfits. Please see below for more details and send CV for consideration today !
We strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. We’re looking for commercially driven strategic marketers, sales professionals and data scientists to help build the most advanced revenue services business in the world. If you think you could make a bigger impact on your client’s revenue than your current job allows then join us to help change the way the world delivers revenue. We are now looking for a Web Developer to join our team. We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you and our clients.
What will my new role involve?
This is a mid-level position ideally suited to a someone with 2+ years’ experience in web or application
As our Web Developer, you’ll be trusted to:
● Assist the lead developer with development and administrative tasks.
● Assist with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
● Assist customer success managers with client enquiries.
● Collaborate with developers to implement new web features.
● Keep up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
● Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with web applications.
● Update documentation and producing other assets to assist team members and clients.
You’re an excellent fit for this role if you have:
● A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field, OR equivalent experience.
● 2+ years’ experience working on web application development using MVC and other methodologies.
● Working knowledge of databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDb.
● Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● A portfolio of web design and projects you’ve worked on.
● Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to self-motivate and manage time effectively.
● Are Goal-orientated and deadline-driven.
●Have experience working with Marketing/sales technology or data
What can we offer you?
We are proud to offer some of the best benefits in the B2B marketing space. As our Web Developer, you will be entitled to a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits including:
● Uncapped Holiday Allowance
● A matched stakeholder pension plan, up to 5%
● A fully flexible WorkStyle
● A bespoke People Framework to ensure you have the right support, tools, and skills to carry out your role
● Full 4 x salary life insurance
● Choose your own IT, home office equipment
● Free and confidential anytime access to an award-winning Employee Assistance Program which includes, Free counselling, Financial advice, Legal advice
● Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities (In 2021, we are partnering with Mental Health nonprofits to support their goals; involving our team in mental health workshops, wellness Wednesdays, and more)
● Our Health and Wellness cash plan which includes Up to 100% money back for everyday healthcare benefits such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy, Children living at home and studying full time covered up to the age of 21 at no extra cost, Access to MyWellness, which offers additional services that help you take control of your own health
Tech stack: .Net, C#, Google Big Query, Vue, Tailwind UI, SQL Server
- 30 min intro Zoom
- 45 min technical assessment Zoom
- 30 min call with HR/Management Zoom
Call today or send CV for consideration!