One of our prestigious starup clients based in Berlin are looking for a Product Owner for the below position:
For our growing development team, we are looking for passionate visionaries who are value-oriented, strong in communication with stakeholders and colleagues, and are able to set priorities based on sound business decisions. As product owner, you will work with your team to build the roadmap, break it into actionable tasks and execute them using agile software development methods. You will be presenting and interfacing with senior management and customers from game development, media, and betting & gambling industries.
● Own the vision for one of our disruptive data products and be responsible for the initial release to the market and continued development thereafter.
● Manage expectations of shareholders including but not limited to senior management, partners, and customers
● Build the product roadmap with a focus on maximizing customer value using sound business practices
● Establish and preside over agile software development ceremonies
● Product ownership experience of approximately 3 years in software development.
● A solid understanding of various agile software development methodologies and a grasp on their strength and weaknesses
● Strong communication skills that enable you to align expectations and efforts towards a single goal
● Ability to forge a team out of a heterogeneous group of skilled individuals.
● The mental fortitude to view issues as challenges and tackle them head on while not being afraid to seek help and advice when you feel stuck.
● Familiarity with metric-driven product development, analytics, and statistics definitely help.
● Professional working proficiency in English required.
● Previous work experience as a developer is a definite plus.
● Willingness to acquire additional system/technical knowledge as needed
They offer great staff benefits and GREAT working environment for the right candidates
Please call one of our consultants to discuss today or send CV for consideration
You must sign in to apply for this position.