One of our global clients currently focused on innovating the ways in which they use ML and AI, is looking for a talented Sportsbook Analytics Manager to run its sportsbook business insight team.
- You will lead a team of analysts focusing on Sportsbook business insight using advanced analytics to contribute to the key decisions made across the business.
- Focusing on Sportsbook you and your team’s analysis will improve business understanding of how we maximise our return on investment of our marketing, commercial and trading activities.
- Among other areas, you will focus on optimising our media investment across a broad variety of media channels, understanding the value of our segmented customer base, improving our understanding of the customer journey and developing deep dives on key strategic issues to drive relevant actions across the business.
Skills and Capabilities
- You will be an experienced Sportsbook/Gaming analyst with previous experience of working in the betting and gaming industry.
- You will have a keen interest in Sports and have a deep understand of sports betting, this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights for the business.
- You will have a degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- You will be an excellent communicator; a very good team player; be passionate and innovative.
- You will enjoy the fast-paced working environment and thrive working under pressure.
- You will be an experienced people manager with mentoring/coaching experience.
- You will be proficient at extracting and working with large data sets using SQL, MicroStrategy, or similar.
- You will have advanced experience using Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Nice to have
- Experience in data mining, advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar).
- Practical experience working with statistical tools such as, SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME.
- A discretionary annual performance bonus.
- Advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
- We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations
- Discounted gym membership.
- Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career
If this could be of interest, please don’t hesitate to apply here or contact the account manager email@example.com with your CV for consideration!
You must sign in to apply for this position.