This position is for one of our startup clients looking for a Sports Trader with knowledge in Tennis and US Sports for the following position:
Our company is a proprietary trading firm and alternative investment manager with a primary focus on quantitative and fundamental sports trading. With professionals based in Europe, Asia and USA, the group combines deep research and proprietary tech-driven methodologies to trade on all major public exchanges and markets to generate risk-adjusted returns.
Our trading philosophy is driven by our passion for competitive sports and quantitative research. By applying our predictive systems with our seasoned knowledge of the public sports markets, we seek to deliver sustainable, short and long-term value for our partners and investors with little to no correlation with the traditional financial markets. Our Company runs systematic strategies for the most frequently played sports in the world. Each fund executes a unique strategy on the respective sport by identifying inefficiencies in the markets and diversifying the usage of capital across a variety of wagering categories such as spreads, totals and more.
We are looking for an experienced trader to join our London team. You will manage live sports events by monitoring and managing odds on behalf of our clients. In addition, making sure that day-to-day procedures are being completed diligently. We rely on your attention to detail and mathematical thinking, as these qualities will guide you in your daily tasks.
- In-depth analysis of weekly sport fixtures
- Collecting and managing data from various sources
- Follow, execute & critique a dynamic trading strategy
- Carry out appropriate research and analysis of form longevity
- Liaise with other internal teams and departments
- Assist other sports teams with trading duties if required, dependent on the sporting calendar
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Financial or Sports trading experience – minimum 3 years
- Excellent knowledge of ATP & WTA tours (events/players/markets)
- Able to understand and augment automated trading
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- High attention to detail and ability to think clearly, methodically and logically
- Good knowledge of one of these sports: Football, Basketball, Tennis
- Salary flexible according to experience
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holidays (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
This is a Hybrid position where they are looking for someone that can work from home and their London offices.