This is a brand new position for one of our Berlin based medium sized clients that are actively looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to take ownership of the infrastructure area and assist with the implementation of cloud (AWS) :
This position will potentially transition into a Lead or Management role in the future. Please see below for more details:
- You want to scale as system that is not the ordinary eCommerce platform? We have a challenge for you: Integrate and automate operations of our entire software stack: from connected devices in the field, custom Java Microservices, all the way to external IT systems
- Your job is to design, operate and improve our continuous deployment infrastructure for 20 and growing services, and to securely and reliably operate the infrastructure in production.
- Plan ahead for the growth and scale
- You put our infrastructure into your well structured and tested code and configurations.
- You ensure that our developers commits end up in containers that get thoroughly tested and deployed; that deployed versions match deployed interfaces, that credentials remain secret and docs up to date.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 6 years of experience
- Experience in managing Linux System
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Experience with building infrastructure for distributed systems
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Puppet / Salt / Terraform / other)
- Experience with setting up and maintenance of Kibana or similar
- Physical network experience
- Experience in setting up DBs backups and replication (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with setting up and configuration of infrastructure monitoring
- Plus: DB optimization and troubleshooting
- Plus: ChatOps
This company operates within the eMobility/IoT industry and have just received new investment so are at a ‘growth stage’. They offer an annual bonus and other staff benefits
Please call for details or apply today to be considered