One of our clients based in Berlin are looking for a Senior Tech Analyst for the below positioion to start as soon as possible:
Ever been frustrated with business and tech not understanding each other? We believe this friction can be minimized, using data insights.
This companies’ solutions enable both tech and non-tech roles (like CEOs and investors) to make decisions that normally require deep technical skills and lengthy analysis. Our unique software product turns insights from tech data into actionable advice, transparency and ultimately trust; independently of the stakeholders’ level of technology understanding.
- Manage and execute Tech Due Diligence mandates on world-class standards, working closely with Technical and Executive clients
- Deep-dive into all relevant tech areas of our clients, with our unique software
- Meet key people in person and provide a helpful 3rd view on hidden challenges, risks & opportunities (usually about 2 days of traveling per month)
- Follow your experience and instincts to dig deeper into business relevant areas
- Summarize your assessment in words that non-tech people can understand
- Continuously improve our tools by designing and even implementing new features
- Continuously improve our processes by optimizing structure and documentation
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong background in software engineering
- Experience in managing tech organizations from having been a team lead or manager in the past
- Good business sense
- Ability to assess the impact of roles, processes and structure on tech organizations
- Strong English skills in speech and writing
- Structured, organized and self managed working style
- Passion to deliver world-class quality and unique value to our clients
- Nice-to-have: experience in consulting
- See the inner workings of many different tech companies and quickly build up a deep understanding of how tech organizations really operate (a skill normally acquired through years of leading tech positions)
- Make work life in tech companies more enjoyable and productive by enabling better decisions on technology through our solutions
- Company culture built on trust, transparency, and ownership: focus on outcome, not output
- Regular feedback sessions and a clear career path
- Flexible hours around core office times and a family friendly culture. We are driven by excellent results and expect everybody to deliver, leaving you in charge of the “how”
- Quarterly team retreats & Friday chillouts
- Learning & Development Budget of 2.000€ p.a.
- The latest in hardware & tools you need to excel
- Comfortable loft office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg / Mitte
- We encourage remote work, but strongly believe in the power of smart people together in a room. We also really enjoy in-person time with amazing colleagues
Our data-mining & analytics platform is inspired by data-driven approaches to engineering. What started as an idea to explore advantages over “manual” tech audits, today enables our specialized advisory services to leading investors, unique insights and speedy delivery of true expertise.
Our success is possible thanks to our team of A-Players, founded by 3 battle-proven entrepreneurs with diverse experience in technology, company building, investing and strategy consulting.
We constantly iterate to achieve a most productive environment for brilliant minds looking for a serious challenge, truly meaningful work and amazing colleagues. If you share our belief that an integrated, mutual understanding of Business and Tech is key to outstanding organizations and excellent results, we would like to hear from you.
Call for details or send CV for consideration!