We are currently recruiting for one of our amazing startup clients based in France that are looking for Senior Software Engineers to strengthen the current team. As a Senior Software Engineer of API you can expect to have a big impact in shaping the product.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled team to design, build, and iterate on a world-class software web application.
You are expected to contribute to the API part of the backend. Our API is currently public Github and the corresponding OpenAPI is open source. We deploy the API in Google Kubernetes Engine.
We are developers building a product for other developers and we build our product with a sense of pride and ownership. You will be in a collaborative environment where you will work closely together with product and engineering to understand user needs, and discuss new ideas to solve complex problems.
- Co-own the API that is a cornerstone of the product providing the entire analytics engine.
- Closely collaborate with the data retrieval and frontend developers. “One API to glue them all.”
- Understand customers’ needs and propose ideas and discuss solutions innovating with the team on engineering and product.
Skills & Experience
- Full professional proficiency in English, written and spoken. The ability to communicate comes first, no matter the level of technical skills.
- Strong experience with writing high performant, asynchronous, type hinted Python3 code.
- Strong experience with writing high performant queries in PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of numpy.
- Strong experience with Linux.
- Experience with scalable backend design: load balancing, fault tolerance, etc.
- Experience with writing Cython code.
- Experience with OpenAPI.
- Experience with pytest or alternative.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Git tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of pandas.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical & statistical concepts.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Experience with aiohttp or similar; SQLAlchemy.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or Rust.
- Experience with Go.
- Experience with columnar DBs like Clickhouse, Druid.
- Experience with Redis, memcached, or similar.
- Experience with event-driven backend architectures.
- Experience with GitHub Actions, Circle CI, and Jenkins.
- Experiments with Machine Learning and/or Data Science.
- Mathematical background.
- Having worked remotely.
- Having worked in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Having worked on a SaaS product.
- Having used modern collaboration tooling (Jira, GitHub, Slack, Zoom, etc.).
- Responsible and professional
- Independent, goal-oriented, proactive attitude
- Disciplined and communicative in remote environments
- Collaborative and with a strong team-spirit
- Curious and interested in learning new things
The hiring process is composed by multiple steps:
- CV review
- Screening Interview
- Technical Assessment project
- Technical Interview + Q&A
- Architecture design Interview + Manager Interview
- Communication of the outcome
Please call for details or send CV for consideration today !