VSS are partnering with an exiting SaaS startup that are creating kick-ass automated solutions in the manufacturing space.
This Amsterdam-based startup is on a mission to simplify the world by making any task easier to do. The platform allows global companies to build and share visual step-by-step work instructions with their workforce on multiple devices.
They started with 5 people in 2016. They now have just less than 20 full-time employees, 100,000 platform users, and they’ve built over 2500 user guides. They’re a stable startup that is growing, and their groundbreaking work instruction platform is being used across the globe by some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
To realise the company mission, that needs to continue building and growing a team that strives to simplify. Together with the Founders, you’ll be collaborating on multiple meaningful design projects to ultimately build a scalable platform for our global clients. The company includes design from day one. You will be one of the most essential members of the team in evaluating and creating a product from concept to MVP and beyond. This will involve daily problem solving, collaboration, and constant innovation.
- Developing a design strategy in direct collaboration with the product team for our web and mobile applications.
- Understanding complex business requirements and translating them into simple solutions for the CMS & Viewers.
- User research, user testing, A/B testing, and other methods to validate product designs.
- Creating user flows, mock-ups, prototypes, and responsive layouts that can be translated into working software.
- You are an experienced Digital Product Designer with broad skillset in the fields of UX, Interaction Design, Research, and Product Strategy.
- You have at least 3 years of professional working experience, ideally in a startup or scale-up environment, working on SaaS products, web or mobile applications.
- We’re not looking for someone who can make the product look pretty on a screen – we need someone to help define the best way this product should work for users.
- In line with the company mission, we look for someone who can turn the complex into something simple for users.
- Experience in end to end digital product design.
- Strong prototyping skills with Invision, Figma, or other tools.
- High-level of experience with tools like Sketch and/or InVision to create low, medium and high fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Experience with cross-platform design (Web, Android, iOS ).
- Comfortable translating user stories and requirements into tangible insights, strategies, and designs.
- Experience with shipping digital products, not just websites.
- Strong attention for detail & simplicity, demonstrated in your portfolio & resume.
- Used to collaborating with engineers to bring your designs to life.
- Experience with (minimalist) instructional design.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience working in a startup or scale-up.
- Experience working with Scrum, Kanban, or other agile software development process.
Call for details or send CV to Talent@versatilestaffing.co.uk for more details !
You must sign in to apply for this position.