One of our prestigious Analytics Startup clients (40+ persons) based in Berlin are looking for 2 Senior Java Developers to be a great addition to their highly skilled development team. They are preferably looking for people to be based onsite however would be open to a remote start due to the current climate
Please see below for more details:
● Develop and maintain our transformative platform for esports data distribution
● Help us to improve and expand data integration pipelines
● Work with our DevOps team to improve the reliability of our system
● Create APIs to deliver our data to customers
● Have an eye for improvements in regard to performance and code quality
● Build, deploy and maintain our cloud-based services
● Strong understanding and extensive (7+ years) experience in working with Java and
within a modern Java environment.
● Experience with relational and non-relational databases
● Experience in developing and maintaining a service-based architecture
● A fast learner who is highly motivated and independent
● Flexible and highly adaptive to changing business priorities
● Output-oriented way of working
● Good problem solving skills (able to break down problems and troubleshooting bugs
● Detail oriented
● Team player
● Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
● Experience with Python
● Experience with Hibernate, SpringBoot
● Experience working with distributed messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Pulsar) at
● Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with managing cloud-based services
● Experience with OCR technologies
They have some great staff benefits !
Please call for details or send CV for consideration today!
They are preferable for candidates to be based on site in Berlin however will allow for a remote start due to the current pandemic and may consider a fully remote position depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
You must sign in to apply for this position.