One of our growing partners based in Central Berlin are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team. Please see below for more details:
Team is looking for a Java Developer who knows what’s going on and who is a great addition to our highly skilled development team. We are looking for people who are looking for a challenge and want to achieve something.
● Develop and maintain our transformative platform for esports data distribution
● Help us to improve and expand data integration pipelines
● Work with our DevOps team to improve the reliability of our system
● Create APIs to deliver our data to customers
● Have an eye for improvements in regard to performance and code quality
● Build, deploy and maintain our cloud-based services
● Strong understanding and extensive (5+ years) experience in working with Java and within a modern Java environment.
● Experience in developing and maintaining a service-based architecture
● Experience working with distributed messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Pulsar) at an enterprise scale
● Experience with managing cloud-based services
● Experience with Agile methodology
● A fast learner who is highly motivated and independent
● Flexible and highly adaptive to changing business priorities
● Output-oriented way of working
● Good problem-solving skills (able to break down problems and troubleshoot bugs effectively)
● Detail oriented
● Team player
● Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
● Experience with Hibernate, SpringBoot
● Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with game engines: Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity.
● Experience with OCR technologies
● Any skills or experience in reverse engineering computer games.
● Passion for esports, gaming, and technology
What we have to offer:
● Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
● People development
● A budget for external training
● Flextime and sensible working hours
● Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
● Company bar with free drinks
● Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated
● Free fruit for a healthy snack, as well as free cereals and yoghurt
● Free massages once a month (if you want), foot massage equipment and a massage chair
● Company subsidized Public Transportation ticket
● Opportunity to go to Esports events
The candidate needs to come to the office once to receive hardware and information, after that home office in this current situation is recommended. For people who would need to relocate, they will start with a freelancing contract until the relocation is possible.
We are looking for people who are looking for a challenge and want to achieve something.
Please call for details or send a CV today for consideration!