VSS are partnering with an exciting startup providing a logistics solution for e-merchants and marketplaces that reduces logistics costs while offering the best customer experience on the market.
Thanks to the technology they have developed over the past 5 years, they allow e-merchants to outsource their logistics in their warehouses while maintaining control of operations via a simple and powerful interface.
Their optimization algorithms and operational excellence allow them to process large volumes of orders with an ultra-competitive cost structure. This is why they are able to offer a pricing 30% lower than the market.
They optimize the entire logistics chain, from product storage to the choice of carrier, in order to guarantee reliable and fast deliveries all over the world for their customers.
Their mission is to build the European logistics network for e-commerce.
They designed our backend with a service-oriented mindset, always building small, manageable parts. As of today they have 80+ micro-services behind several gateways (REST APIs, WebSockets). Maintaining high levels of code quality and performance is key to them (they have> 85% of test coverage throughout our backend).
- Tackling projects with a problem solving mindset
- Building scalable and reliable services
- Making sure your code is regression free by writing meaningful tests
- Keeping our development workflows up to date (eg git guidelines, CI / CD)
- Documenting your work and progress
- Previous experience with NodeJS and MySQL databases
- Previous design & architecture experience
- Previous team leading experience
- React Native
- GCP or AWS
- Experience in microservices infrastructure is a plus (rabbitmq)
Infrastructure: 80+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes on Google CP, Drone for CI / CD
Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
Frontend: Vue.Js; React Native
Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
This is an English speaking position**
- Competitive salary
- Equipment and setup of your choice
- Private Medical Health Plan