We are currently recrutiing for a REMOTE Fullstack Developer for a permanent position in Amsterdam for a Saas Startup company, please see below for more details on the role and company:
This Amsterdam-based startup is on a mission to simplify the world by making any task easier to do. The platform allows global companies to build and share visual step-by-step work instructions with their workforce on multiple devices.
They started with 5 people in 2016. They now have just less than 20 full-time employees, 100,000 platform users, and they’ve built over 2500 user guides. They’re a stable startup that is growing, and their groundbreaking work instruction platform is being used across the globe by some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
✨ The role:
- Create scalable and reusable features in React & Node.js web application
- You’re a data ninja that can create insightful dashboards with powerful SQL queries
- Got some DevOps chops? It would be nice if you also improved the infrastructure of the CI/CD pipeline, including streaming tests and deployment process in Jenkins, AWS and Docker.
- Flat hierarchy all the way: support and mentor the other developers in your team + collaborate with the product, design and engineering teams to drive projects and architect new features yourself
- Experiment with augmented reality (AR), wearables and other innovations.
🤓 Tech stack: React, Node.js, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, React Native.
Annual salary up to 65k Euros maybe negotiable
Please send CV today for consideration firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.