We are currently partnering with a global client for one of their Startup ventures, who are looking for a Frontend Developer for their London based offices for the below position:
We’re looking for enthusiastic and resourceful frontend software engineers who are passionate about building great products. If you’re creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
This position is currently fully remote however after time the company would like for someone that can work onsite from their London offices 2-3 days per week.
We’re using Gatsby and React with TypeScript on the frontend, along with GraphQL to get data from our APIs. We’re using GraphQL Modules and AWS lambda functions to keep things organised in our “Backend for Frontend” and we’re styling everything with PostCSS.
Everything is hosted in AWS and we’re lucky enough to have CI/CD fully enabled along side GitLab as our complete DevOps platform. Terraform also means we deploy infrastructure as code.
We’re very proud of our current tech stack. We are at the leading edge of technology and with the help and guidance of all our software engineers, we want to keep it that way.
- Develop React on the frontend and on the GraphQL server
- Work in an agile team with other frontend engineers and product designers.
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript and React.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Help solve the challenges that come with large-scale systems and lots of data.
We know what’s important to us, we’re looking for the brightest and best to join our awesome Digital team and create the right culture to be the best.
We understand that these lists can sometimes be a bit intimidating and we don’t mean it to be like that. If you get what we’re on about here, send us your CV. We would rather chat through your experience than put you off because you don’t tick every one of these boxes.
- Must have Solid experience with React or similar (Angular / Vue)
- Experience with unit testing, preferably Jest and Cypress
- Nice to have Experience using Apollo GraphQL
- Nice to have Experience using Gatsby
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays – this includes a guarantee of for your birthday if you want it
- A generous pension scheme
- The chance to choose from our Flexible Benefits range
- Location – London with travel to our other sites as required
You must sign in to apply for this position.