We are currently partnering with one of our Berlin based clients that are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer/Chapter Lead for the below position. This role requires someone to work onsite 1-2 days per week and rest of the time from home. Please see below for more details:
- Be a mentor for new team members or junior developers and share knowledge within your team.
- Keep track of the browser technology landscape to keep our measurement and fraud detection solution up-to-date with the latest state of technology.
- Improve our coding guidelines for sustainable development.
- Develop, deploy and maintain new user-facing features.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Write clean and testable code and conduct code reviews.
- Work with other developers/leads across development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
Required skills and experience
- Familiar in working with frameworks like React/Vue/Angular/Backbone/Ampersand.
- Familiar with OOP and MVC – you know what clean code means and you are familiar with common design patterns
- Experienced in working with RESTful APIs. Sound debugging skills using tools like browser’s developer tools, Fiddler, Wire-Shark, Postman etc.
- You are familiar with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Karma.
- Familiar with continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Webpack or Gulp.
- Big plus: good knowledge of browser automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, Cypress.
- Highly motivated to work with our team in our Berlin office and are Fluent in English.
Please call for details or send CV for consideration today!