One of our clients with Head offices in Amsterdam are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their current Development team. You will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week. For candidates based outside of Amsterdam they are able to assist relocation but currently only for EU based candidates.
Please see below for more details on the role:
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, we have a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of custom portals for clients, internally hosted dashboards used by employees, and automation of internal processes.
You will be part of larger IT Development team with many very smart people with either a science, math, computer science or just an incredible background. We have large international community of great hearts from all over the planet. Yes you have to be an out of the box thinker and do ér because we are not one of a kind. Our business people are creative, client focused and very much relying on your skills to help their clients. So in this case you will be in the driverseat and overseeing and creating all the incredible campaigns using state of the art cloud technology and tools.
Not convinced yet? Wait till you see and feel our atmosphere castle like home, and brilliant own chef who makes delicious healthy lunches. Love music too? You will be spoiled!!
What we ask you to do:
You will be joining a team of full-stack developers. We are looking to diversify our team with a frontend developer that can take our frontend development to the next level. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, maintenance, and project delivery.
- We want you to write high-quality frontend code to exceed expectations;
- We really would love if you guide the rest of the team in producing well written and extensible frontend;
- Yep its part of the job to maintain existing angular projects;
- Wow we want you to participate and give us your honest view to assist with the UX and general design for new frontend projects.
What you have been doing so far:
- Bachelor/Master Degree;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Solid competence in a frontend framework like Angular (or React);
- Knowledge of REST and communicating with backend services;
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working;
- Capable of writing clean, reliable, and well-tested code;
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Experience creating reusable frontend components;
- Basic knowledge of a backend language such as Python or Java;
- Capable of pushing the boundaries of our UX and frontend design.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Proper guidance from senior developers if and when you need it;
- Quarterly parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip
- Healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Gym membership
- Table tennis, football, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- “All you can learn” Udemy subscription.
This is a part remote role, where you are required to work onsite from their Amsterdam offices 2-3 days per week