We are currently working with a prestigious Berlin based company that have received monumental investment and are planning to grow by x10 within the next 3 years. They have an international platform and currently employ 170 people with 20+ people in the Development team. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in working within a startup environment where they can have an impact!
They are looking to hire some Senior Frontend Developers to join the current English speaking team due to recent investment and growth of the platform.
Please see below for more details:
Your mission with us:
To help improve our platform by developing new features while ensuring good code quality and best practices.
You will achieve this by:
- Working together with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to solve a common goal.
- Actively participating in agile approaches and processes.
- Owning your work from concept all the way to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Not just delivering business features, but also tackling purely technical tasks and clean up existing code.
- Ongoing identification and improvement of performance problems and continuous optimization of our platform.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to usability, and emerging technologies.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with scalable web applications and frameworks.
- Experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban, or similar methodologies.
- Fluent English skills (C-level).
- Knowledge of how to rebase, merge, and fork in Git.
- Your passion for code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
You add to our culture with:
- Your positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Your embodiment of DevOps culture
- Your quality and scalability-driven mindset.
We are proud of:
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work fully remotely from your home or in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free classes.
- The flexible working hours.
This position is a permanent position (B2B/freelance for people outside of Germany) 100% remote working within an English speaking environment with plenty of opportunities for growth!
Please call for details or feel free to send thorugh updated CV to Talent@versatilestaffing.co.uk