One of our exclusive clients based Berlin are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer for the below position. This client employ more than 250 people and have extensive sources of data:
- You will be a member of our DWH team building a new cloud agnostic DWH stack
- Help to set up, optimise and monitor the DWH stack
- Maintain and improve existing DWH architecture (PostgreSQL, AWS Kinesis & Redshift, Python).
- Be passionate to share your knowledge, join to pair programming and mentoring both junior and senior engineers
- Lead technical discussions (task breakdowns, acceptance tests, etc)
Must haves: Python, Hadoop, DevOps experience
- Experience with at least some of the following; (Python, Luigi, Kubernetes, Logstash, Kafka, Zookeeper, Hadoop, Impala, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Experience setting up Big Data infrastructure (DevOps)
- Interested in learning new languages and frameworks
- Fluent English skills
- Super smart, dynamic, international team members
- A competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Berlin startup amenities, such as nice laptops, and great office facilities
Call one of our consultants for more details or send CV today for consideration !
You must sign in to apply for this position.