One of our Global clients are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with strong skills in Java.:
Please see below for more detailsAs part of the team in Berlin, you will focus on our product, which provides companies such New York Times, Bloomberg, Disney, Amazon and many others, with measurements, insights and analytical tools, exposed through a SaaS web application. This enables our customers (media publishers and content makers) to understand and optimize the digital advertisements on their sites, which supports the articles, videos, and any other content they create.
The team and your role
As a member of a global team and being based in Berlin, you will be involved in the development of SaaS building blocks and workflows for the Publisher product. The main focus of the team is to maintain and evolve a SaaS platform that enables publishers to streamline ad operations and generate more revenue.
Who You Are
- You want to be part of a rapidly growing, ambitious, and ever-changing organization.
- You have 5+ years of experience, ideally while working on a SaaS product in a cloud environment. Experience with the development of data intensive applications is a strong advantage.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You have a strong interest in technology: you keep up to date on best practices and new technologies, but assess them with a critical eye.
- You are able to communicate effectively with the stakeholders.
- You are familiar with most of the technologies that we use: Java, Spring Boot, SQL and NoSQL dbs, Docker, Kubernetes, Git….
- You have a good understanding of modern cloud platforms (such as GCP and Cloudflare).
- You have experience with Agile development, CI/CD pipelines (Git ,GitLab) and coding unit and integration tests.
What We Offer
We offer excellent compensation and benefits, which include:
- A competitive salary
- A stock plan
- A bonus plan
- A generous vacation schedule
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working policy
- Lots of opportunities to develop and grow
Required to work onsite from Berlin offices 1-2 days per week, rest of the time this position is remote.