One of our well funded an rapidly growing clients are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their specialist team and help them to achieve their vision via outstanding product design and technological excellence.
Who Are We Looking For
You are an engineer who will lead the development of the most complex features of our product. You love to design applications and to work with complex domains. You are a good analyst who makes decisions about architecture tradeoffs, and you are excited about our domain and mission.
- Build state-of-the-art architecture.
- Prototype and deliver the features of our product.
- Ensure reliable delivery of our roadmap.
Their Requirements of You
- You already took part in the development of several business domain-heavy products.
- Distributed systems, domain driven design, event sourcing, and other architecture concepts are known to you and you had an experience with some of them.
- You are a great Java developer. Clojure is a plus 🙂
- Experience with Spring stack (Spring Boot/Spring Data etc)
- Experience with Microservices architecture (particularly building infrastructure from scratch)
- SQL / NoSQL experience (nice to have)
- Kafka experience (nice to have)
- You are an advocate of testing and could name yourself as a software engineer in a test.
Why You Should Join
- An international team with great colleagues, and a job where you can help shape the future of a major industry.
- Excellent salary and vacation package.
- Employer-funded membership of the Urban Sports Club.
- Regular team events and a unique startup spirit.
If this could be interesting, please apply here directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org !