One of our scaleup clients based in the heart if Berlin are currently growing their team are hiring for a Senior Backend Engineer with minimum 1 year of experience in Golang for the below position. They are looking for someone that can work from theifr offices in Berlin around 2 days per week and can assist relocation if required.
We have started our first steps in digitalising education, and we want to leverage technology to support students along their learning career. Do you want to be part of this exciting new project? please see below more on the position:
- Attending design meetings and discuss how to structure API
- Working with the team to split the design decisions into tasks
- Implementing microservices and features according to previous planning
- Writing reliable tests at different levels
- Deploying and having ownership of what you have built
- Collaborating with Frontend and QA engineers
- Reviewing colleagues PRs and attending Scrum ceremonies
- Having fun! 🙂
Skills & Requirements
- You have a good working experience with Go (atleast 1 years of experience)
- You have experience with MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes
- A Bachelor’s degree is neither necessary nor sufficient as long as you can prove understanding of computer science concepts
- 6+ years of relevant work experience as a backend engineer or full stack engineer
- You understand the most relevant design patterns and programming principles
- You are keen to write clean and understandable code
- You understand the concepts of testing and apply them in your daily job
- As a bonus you have experience with infrastructure as code
- Apart from an incredible Team, interesting positions, potential to grow and to shape, a great mission and the culture, there are several reasons why we are a great place to work
- Attractive pay structure: We offer a competitive salary in line with the market.
- Space for development: Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation. We also offer regular training to ensure a steep career trajectory.
- Help shape our company: We are constantly developing. As a team member, you enjoy our full trust. You can contribute ideas and implement them on your own responsibility.
- Home Office: At the moment, we are working on a generous Home Office Guideline together with our team to create a work environment that serves our team best.
- Startup Feeling: We are a strong and dynamic team ensuring to celebrate the wins. Regular team lunches and team events are part of our culture.
- Nice to have: Free Club Mate, a 24/7 coffee flat rate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C.
Please call for detaills or send CV today for consideration !