We are currently recruting for a Python Backend Developer for one of our fabulous clients based in Berlin. They have a multinational English speaking team and are doing extremely well even during these current times, please see below for more details on the position:
We are looking for a Python Backend Developer who is a talented, motivated addition to our highly skilled development team.
We are looking for those who are looking for a challenge, want to learn, and want to achieve something great.
- Taking part in the development of a new data-processing service
- Building tools to support internal and external administration
- Working closely with your colleagues to ensure timelines are met
- Getting familiar with existing projects for occasional maintenance work
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 3+ years of professional experience with python
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Fast learner who is motivated and independent
- Keen on fast prototyping with short time-to-market
- Adaptive to changing environments
- Fluent in English Pluses:
- Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, API Microframeworks
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
- Two gaming rooms stocked with 6 PCs each to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- Bar with free snacks and after work beers
- Free massage sessions
- Subsidized lunches that get delivered to the office
- Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
- Lots of game enthusiasts with whom you can talk and share game experiences
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Participation in our Virtual Share Program
Please call for more details or send CV for consideration today
They are preferable for candidates to be based on site in Berlin however will allow for a remote start due to the current pandemic and may consider a fully remote position depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
You must sign in to apply for this position.