We are partnering with our Amazing Berlin based client who are looking for a Remote Product Owner for the below position:
We are currently looking for a Product Owner- Data based in Berlin or working remotely from Germany.
Your mission with us:
To drive the operational processes and data engineering projects to realize best in class data infrastructure and data quality. You will work with the Data Engineering Lead, Data Engineers and stakeholders across the organization to translate business requirements into great data engineering products.
You will achieve this by:
- Partnering with Engineering, Data Analysts teams and Stakeholders to agree on the vision and roadmap for data engineering.
- Building a roadmap for larger infrastructure initiatives.
- Taking the lead in Data Engineering Scrums as Product Owner.
- Assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Communicating on the team plan and achievements
- Evangelizing scrum and the adoption of agile practices while keeping up-to-date with agile best practices.
- Benchmarking our tools and processes with other companies.
- Participating in build vs. buy and vendor selection processes. Assisting with vendor relations.
Skills and experience required:
- 2-4 years of experience in the data world, a big bonus if you have worked in the EdTech space and/or have a passion for digital education and foreign language learning.
- A Bachelor’s degree (at least) in a relevant subject, e.g. information technology, data analytics, business, economics, education sciences, digital education or similar.
- Product Owner Certification. Additional Scrum Master, PMP, Prince2, etc. certifications are a plus.
- Intermediate at least knowledge of SQL, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Experience with and appreciation documentation.
- Knowledge of Grafana is a bonus.
- Proven experience influencing and leadership without authority.
- Strong passion for data, creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for details.
You add to our culture with:
- Your knowledge of GitHub is nice to have.
- Your experience with design thinking and triz is a big plus.
- You have an independent and rigorous working style.
- You are a team player and love to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to understand business challenges and stakeholders’ needs.
Please call for more details or send CV today for more details !
Please follow and like us: