We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Hypergrowth Berlin based clients who are looking for a Product Manager to work on a new project, please see below for more details or send CV for consideration:
We are currently on the hunt for a Product Manager -Teacher Experience (m/f/d) to work closely with our teacher team who wants to change the world of language learning, loves working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for delighting the user through the product.
Your mission with us:
Transform our platform into the world’s leading platform by creating a product that attracts and retains best-in-class.
You will achieve this by:
- Developing and evolving the product strategy and vision.
- You generate and execute new ideas and features for improving our platform.
- Helping us to consistently make our product more successful, usable, and sticky.
- Collaborating closely with our teacher teams to understand our teachers and our workflows.
- Identifying key opportunities and problems for us to solve and setting goals around what success looks like.
- Working with other product managers, designers, and engineers to discover the right solutions to improve the experience and workflow of our product.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Education domain expertise (preferred).
- A real passion for languages and e-learning (Engineering/Programming background will be preferred).
- Good knowledge of agile software development environments (i.e. Refinement, Kanban). Knowledge of fair share of tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, and Lucidcharts).
- The experience of ideally having built a successful product launched in the market.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German would be a big plus.
You add to our culture with your:
- Ability to turn high empathy for users into building features for the business.
- Ability to prioritize (identify “the biggest bang to business”).
- Effective communication skills applied to a cross-functional team.
- Ability to identify the biggest business opportunities.
- Detail-oriented and organized demeanor.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic frameworks.
- Adjustability to changing conditions.
Call for details or send CV today for consideration !