We are partnering with a digital marketing & advertising agency, specializing in the deployment of international marketing campaigns. The company is a major player in communication for brands (320 people, €65 million turnovers).
You will be working closely with the Head of Engineering and CTO as well as Product Owners, you will work on all the web services in an agile / DevOps environment. You will take the lead on projects and participate in the evolution of tech stacks as well as the culture of the software engineering team.
- Development and integration of web applications on PHP
- Implementation of new features
- Realization of unit and integration tests (TDD)
- Participation in the architecture of back-end web applications and services
- Drafting of technical documentation
- Value the importance of respecting good development practices and are concerned about the quality of the code and the design.
- Comfortable in an agile development / DevOps environment and you are familiar with pull-requests / merged.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Tech Stack: PHP 7.4, HTML / SCSS, Slim Framework / Symfony 4 and 5 / API Plat-form, REST / GraphQL API, JetBrains IDE (PHP Storm), PHP Unit, Compose, MariaDB 10, CentOS, Docker, Bitbucket.
Notes: Remote working is limited to 2 days a week & applicants must speak both French and English.
Technically leading project mostly but lead also means leading team of small squad 2/3 peoples
Call for details or send CV today for consideration – Talent@versatilestaffing.co.uk