- Support and administration of JAVA applications
- Create and maintain the Tickets in our ticket system and follow ITIL best practices.
- Create and update knowledge base for the known issues.
- Installation and deployment of JAVA applications on WebLogic in different environments (Acceptance and Production)
- Implement monitoring of the application in the different environments to ensure its availability.
- Provide L1, L2 support and troubleshoot application as well as infrastructure issues.
- Set up the monitoring scripts and automate the tasks performed by support team.
- Send out the notifications to the users in case of Downtime during business hours
- Trigger investigations (registration of problems) in order to identify root causes and prevent potential impacts on the application.
- Provide Stand by support when required.
- Good knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Good Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, XML, Web services-SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Linux environments scripting is mandatory.
- Good Knowledge of application servers (WEBLOGIC).
- Understanding of network protocols TCP/IP and HTTP.
- Good knowledge of Splunk monitoring platform.
- Good Knowledge of Database Management (MySQL, Oracle RDBMS).
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent writing and training skills.
- Senior profile with at least 5 years of “support experience” (closely related to the tasks described above)
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Good knowledge of SOA Architecture and Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Middleware products WebLogic, TOMCAT, and Wildfly application server and apache.
- Experience with large scale J2EE deployment java programming or software development life cycle
- Experience with SoapUI and free API test tool
- Public key Infrastructure knowledge is nice to have.
- Knowledge of SQL
Languages: English is mandatory and other European languages are nice to have
- Occasional travel for missions
- Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08:00 am and 06:00 pm from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime exceptionally needed.
NOTE: We are looking for candidates with minimum 3 years of support experience (experience with application servers, SOAP and so on)
Mandatory: Proposed candidates must be eligible for a Security Clearance
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: 14/09/2020
Duration: 31/12/2020 (+ possible extension)
Rate: 390€/day (all inclusive) maybe flexible
Mandatory: Eligible for Security Clearance – (EU nationals/citizens)
You must sign in to apply for this position.