We are currently recruiting for Software Egnineers with strong Java skills for the below position, our client have been established for over 5 + years and recently received massive investment and are actively looking to grow their current 30 man team in Berlin. Candidates should be Berlin based (or remotely EU).
Your task is:
- Develop tools and infrastructure to ingest, validate and process large quantities of data
- Translate high level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for design, build and maintenance of batch and real-time data pipelines
- Understand and bring solutions for complex business problems, enabling insights that can empower better decision-making
- Communicate with different teams regarding company coding and quality standards
- 5+ years of experience in software development/data engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong Software Engineering experience with exceptional skills in Java and preferably also some Python experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – English is a must, German is a plus
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
- Experience with queue/stream systems like Google Cloud Pub/Sub or RabbitMQ
- Experience with column-oriented databases (preferably Cassandra/Scylladb) is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Permanent employment and fulltime contract
- Stock option package
- Free beverages and snacks
- Homeoffice options
- Regular team events
Call for details or send CV today for consideration!
You must sign in to apply for this position.