One of our clients with offices in Berlin is looking for an English speaking Fully REMOTE IOS Developer, please see below for more details on the role and requirements:
Our mobile team develops a wide range of apps and internal tools to give our customers access to our services from their phones & tablets. We have a POS – a Point-of-Sale application to manage incoming orders.
· Build and maintain modern native iOS applications using Swift across the whole product.
· Research, prototype and evaluate technologies to build and improve features and development processes.
· Write automated Unit, Snapshot and UI tests to validate your work and ensure the best possible user experience.
· Work in an agile environment using Scrum Methodology in bi-weekly sprints.
· Work with various frameworks, technologies and the latest Swift languages features such as SwiftUI, Swift Concurrency, Combine, CoreLocation/MapKit or CoreData.
· Work in a modern development environment with tools like as GitLab/GitLab CI, Fastlane, Zeplin & Google Firebase.
· Contribute your knowledge and ideas to decision making and estimation processes.
What we expect from you
· Strong problem solving skills, especially in the mobile domain.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English to discuss & contribute within the team.
· Serval years of experience in building iOS applications and a deep understanding of required development tools and processes.
· You’re familiar with the Apple Human Interface Guidelines to build good user experiences.
What separates the best from the rest:
· You have a pro-active personality and you enjoy to iterate & improve.
· You have a strong understanding of app architectures and design patterns to ensure maintainability, stability and scalability of native applications.
· You already have a solid knowledge of building applications with SwiftUI using The Composable Architecture (TCA).
· You have a good understanding of development processes and like to build and improve automation flows.
· Be part of a diverse, inclusive & multinational distributed team.
· Share your knowledge and grow in an open feedback culture.
· Work closely with your colleagues from Android and other teams such as Design, Backend and QA to improve customer and developer experiences.
If of interest please send CV today for immediate consideration!