One of our global clients with offices across Europe is looking for an Infrastructure Lead for a 15+ person team to work on a major migrations project from On-prem to Azure cloud *. Candidates must be able to work onsite from Stockholm Or Berlin for this position. (20% onsite/ 80% from home).
Please see below for more details:
Being the Infrastructure Lead you are responsible for taking general ownership of our infrastructure setup both on-premise and within the cloud. You are responsible for further driving our cloud focus and defining the most efficient setup for our mixed cloud and on-premise teams going forward. Lead the infrastructure implementation programs including major and regular patching and upgrade initiatives to drive the latest tech stack and platform health.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Successful leadership experience of motivating teams’ and driving results. Be used to working with large cross-functional development teams
- Experience managing and developing systems in Microsoft Azure or another Cloud provider
- Experience managing and developing systems on Premise
- Experience with DevOps or a thorough understanding of the principles behind it
- Experience managing a large mixed OS-based server farm – including latest versions of Windows, Microsoft SQL, Load Balancing, Clustering, Disaster Recovery techniques, etc.
- Thorough understanding of network topologies and concepts
- Proven ability to lead complex troubleshooting sessions involving multiple data centers, multiple network segments, multiple technical disciplines (server, network, app), and interface to external clients
- Comfortable developing and delivering concepts how to approach challenges within the infrastructure domain
- Strong experience in Leading Tech teams and stakeholder management
What’s in it for you:
- Large, stable corporation but at the same time with the opportunity to make a significant impact in your area of responsibility
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you to develop in the fintech field and within the company, in an international context.
- Flexible working conditions and flexible location
- Access to training, free LinkedIn learning, exclusive nano degree programs from Silicon Valley and over 4,000 e-learnings
- We are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 different countries around the world – creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are
This role is a Hybrid position. The client have recently acquired a number of companies and trying to achieve uniformity internally.
They are currently in migration from On-Prem to Azure cloud so experience with Azure would be preferred **
Company currently employ around 5,000 people worldwide across 13 countries. 500 person Tech team