We are currently recruiting for a Casino Operations Manager for one of our growing global clients. Please see more details below on the position:
The main purpose of the role is to identify the best way to compete on each market of the company by evaluating the Casino game and supplier offering, promotional capabilities of each 3rd party game provider and in-house campaign tools, plus Casino product features compared to what the competitors have or what would appeal to the Casino end users. The Casino Operations manager should be able to translate all learnings to product roadmap, monthly promotional plan and an ideal operational model and making sure that the Casino operation is working as per defined plans and processes. This role would report to the CEO and manage Casino coordinators.
- Ensure the launch of games on time and make sure they are properly positioned and players informed
- Keeping the Casino Roadmap updated on several markets simultaneously
- Making sure the team is testing the games properly and identify any technical issues
- Keeping track of the performance of the games and promotions connected to them
- Complete regular competitor analysis
- Makes strategic decisions to guide the business
- New Casino provider integrations
- Select the most relevant new providers for the provider release roadmap
- Project manage the integration process and help liaising between the technical team and the 3rd party to resolve any questions or issues
- Set minimum exposure and RTP for the new provider
- Organise the batch of games for launch
- Plan marketing activities in order to promote the new provider on site
- Communicate with internal departments and external partners
- Be the escalation point for commercial decisions that come up with 3rd party providers
- Define operational procedures internally with the relevant departments (incidents, marketing, design, CS, Fraud, CRM)
- Optimise communication with providers in order to build a long term relationship with them
- Align with 3rd party providers on monthly deals and game positioning to optimise their performance
- Product improvements:
- Identify Casino features in order to increase KPIs for Casino
- Utilise all promotional tools and identify new opportunities for casino campaigns
- Ensure that these features are integrated as per plans
- Align with marketing to properly advertise new features
- Follow up on performance and ensure data driven continuous improvement
- Decision making:
- Define operational procedures
- Player review escalations
- Site structure
- Changes in promotional campaigns
- Inform higher management and other stakeholders regarding game releases across all markets
- Prepare monthly performance report of the team, promotional campaigns and the product with the help of the BI team
- Regulary monitor main competitors in each market and identify action points from this activity
Additional pluses for this position:
- Do you have any experience in defining procedures for the department and for the Casino team?
- How successfully have you run a casino operation
- What are your main achievements e.g market launches etc
- Do you have corporate and start up experience as well in online casino?
- Do you have online gaming experience?
Please arrange a call with one of our Consultants to discuss further!