We have a new opportunity available for an enthusiastic, frontend developer to develop great UIs for our clients. We know that the world of web development is a creative place, and we’re looking for someone full of ideas who are excited about what they do and is eager to make their mark and take their career to the next level.
With ever more creative ways to build, design and market websites, it’s more essential than ever for us to find talented, creative and innovative individuals who take their craft seriously.
In this role you will:
• Develop medium to large scale web and mobile websites and experiences.
• Create engaging interfaces for our clients
• Manage complete website lifecycles from conception to launch
• Keep up-to-date with modern web trends and make suggestions for improvement of the companies online activities
Hit apply if you:
• Have a portfolio you can show off clearly showing your flair for UI development
• A solid understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS3
• Have knowledge of CSS pre-processors (Primary: SASS/SCSS)
• Are comfortable working with API’s and everything around them
• Possess a good understanding of how CMS’s work
• Find Adobe Create Suite or Sketch a place of fun
• Understand how to make a functioning piece of software look and feel beautiful
• Are in a place of comfort with Hands-on development translating design concepts to HTML, accessibility, compatibility and performance
• Have experience with or eager to lean CRMs like HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo (any other CRM work is applicable)
It would also be good, but not essential that you:
• Can evaluate system specifications against business requirements.
• Have knowledge working with hosting platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS
• Have experience of task runners (ideally gulp)
• Have used package manager such as NPM and Yarn
• Have a good design eye and are happy to put that to work with the design team
• Front-End development: 3+ years (Required)
• React JS experience 2+ years (Optional)
• Agency experience 1+ years (Optional)
We are looking for someone that is creative, has attention to detail with an eye for design and animation. You will also be working on a greenfield project with the Backend dev, so someone that can lead a project and own the tech decisions. Having React under your belt and dealing with APIs will be key. As well as some core skills for client work with HTML emails, and HTML/CSS and JS templating. A Bonus would be if you have experience with any type of marketing automation platform.
This is a fully remote role where candidates will be expected on site a few times per month at their Milton Keynes or London based offices.