One of our startup Sportbook Casino Operator clients with offices in Central London is looking for a Head of Acquisition for the below position.
Our client is a winner-friendly sportsbook and high-value casino operator. The fundamental difference between them and other operators is an inclination to keep accounts open through sharp pricing & risk management as well as providing a more diverse product offering across both sportsbooks and casinos.
We are looking for an experienced, highly effective Financial Manager / CFO who will direct and oversee the financial activities of the company, responsible for preparing financial reports and accounts, as well as modelling and forecasting future growth.
- Business modelling: developing and/or overseeing development of complex financial and business models (cashflow forecasts, strategic planning tools and business plans)
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide financial modelling support for various initiatives
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- High proficiency with MS Office, particularly advanced Excel, VBA, modelling and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience which may include experience in financial reporting, financial analysis, financial modelling, corporate governance, internal controls, financing & cash management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA)
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: according to experience / qualification
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holidays (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance