One of our international clients with a English speaking 300 person IT team based in Munich are looking for a Engineering Manager for Site reliability, please see below for more details:
Do what you love:
- You will lead a team of smart engineers on a mission of constant development, enabling them to meet their personal and organizational goals
- You evangelize modern engineering practices and empower engineers to make technical decisions: engineering manager != tech lead3.
- You will work with Product Owners and Agile Coaches to create a high-performance team and improve internal and external collaboration4.
- You manage On-Call rotations and engage with stakeholders supporting the team to provide adequate service SLAs
- You ensure you have a team with diverse skill sets in system and software engineering which can tackle any challenges
Come as you are:
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience?
- You have experience managing multiple teams or a team of at least 5 engineers?
- You have strong engineering experience in either C++, Golang or Java or hands-on experience in Linux and system engineering using Python, Ruby or Perl?
- You have been responsible for the availability, resiliency and automation of large-scale customer facing infrastructures and/or applications?
- You love supporting other people’s development and at the same time you manage to keep yourself up to date with the latest engineering trends
They offer some great staff benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
Please call one of our consultants for more details or Send CV today for consdieration!
Please follow and like us: