One of our amazing scale up clients with offices in Berlin are looking to strengthen their current tech teams with an Engineering lead, please see below for more details on the position:
Your mission with us:
Take on technical leadership and drive the product vision to help us become the best online platform in the world.
You will achieve this by:
● Scaling up, developing and leading a cross-functional team *, comprising Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, QA and Business Analysts.
● Leading the product strategy and driving the product development roadmap.
● Collaborating cross functional. You will regulate all dependencies between different stakeholders (Operations, Marketing, CRM…)
● Designing , building, and maintaining APIs, user-facing experiences, services, and systems.
● Continuously working with code and giving advice by identifying technical risks
● 3 + years of leadership experience. Leadership is a calling for you and you know how to inspire employees of all types. You possess empathy for each of your team members but hold them, and yourself, to the highest standards.
● 5+ years of software development experience.
● You are comfortable with scalable web applications and frameworks (preferable with ReactJS OR Symfony)
●Role is 50% hands on 50% management/leading
● The ability to collaborate with many other functions.
● The ability to deliver new products, preferably in a complex and hyper growth environment
● Experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies.
● Fluent English skills (C-level).
You add to our culture with:
● You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
● You have a quality and scalability driven mindset.
● The desire to spend actual time close to code.
We are proud of
● Our approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts
● Our company events and colleagues are always happy to socialize.
● Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
● Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
●Fully remote position
● The flexible working hours
Please call for more details or send CV today for consideration!
Company currently employs 170 people and have recieved massive investment to take their product to the next level and are scaling up