One of our Amazing startup clients based in Berlin are looking for an Embedded Engineer for the below position:
We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing startup in the most advanced Artificial Intelligence field of the 21st century. Your work today will impact how society works tomorrow. As one of our first employees you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to company technology and direction. You will work closely together with the founders to continue and push the rapid development of our platform.
You want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced growing startup for autonomous vehicles. You are smart, extremely driven and are always looking to deliver real results. You want to be surrounded by people like you, people that believe in our mission and have a passion for what they do.
You are highly motivated to create powerful software and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. You have a good sense on how to solve problems and understand the importance of working together as a team. You like the thought that your code will interact with the real world and help people with day to day operations. You’re looking for a job where you get to interact with a diverse team and learn something new every day.
- University degree in computer science, robotics or a comparable degree
- Extensive experience in programming reliable and clean code in C / C++
- Extensive experience in parallel programming methodologies as well as real time scheduling and context switching
- Experience in operating and debugging embedded systems
- Experience in interfacing real time systems with non real time systems
- Some practical experiences in the following areas are a definite plus
- Design of real time safety critical systems
- CAN bus communication and diagnostics
- Safety PLCs
- Electrical / electronic hardware
- Embedded software
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Able to work fast and independently, yet favoring teamwork
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
- Willing to relocate to Berlin
- Fluency in English
Together with us
- You will have the chance to work at the intersection of hardware and software
- You will develop and implement scalable, real time critical embedded systems
- You will improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration and code reviews
- You will learn from top computer scientists and engineers
This client are offering a very competitive salary, staff benefits and company shares for the right candidate and can also assist relocation if required.
Call one of our consultants for more details or send CV today for consideration
You must sign in to apply for this position.