This opportunity is a great role to with one our innovative startup clients based in Berlin, please see below for more details:
This role is for a medium sized startup company based in Berlin, please see below for more details:
- permanent employment and fulltime contract
- close collaboration with the management
- good possibilities for progression and further development
- dynamic and decisive work culture
- free beverages and snacks
- regular team events
- modern office at Bikini-Center (Berlin-Charlottenburg) with great view over the Zoo
- possibility to bring forward own ideas and to co-create the corporate development
- Maintain Kubernetes, Networking and our CI/CD pipelines
- Design & implement a deployment strategy using mainstream cloud services provides including networking, security, data storage and transfer, automation and monitoring aspects.
- Support development teams with implementation of cloud-ready applications
- Improve the automated infrastructure provisioning
- Improve the transparency, logging and alerts handling
- Improve disaster recovery and rollback strategies
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- 1+ years of experience in a 24×7 uptime environment
- Experience using docker and use of an integration platform at a reasonable scale
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, GitLab CI, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Ansible or equivalents.
- Experience of building/retrofitting effective instrumentation (monitoring/metrics) for existing applications is advantageous
Call for details or send CV for consideration today!