One of our startup clients based in Winterhur, Zurich are looking as of now or per agreement for a DevOps Engineer for their development team. Please see below for more details:
- To take responsibility for the interaction of the overall system of our versatile product.
- To optimize the collaboration between the business, development and collect data to facilitate decision making. Your support is important so that innovative software solutions can be brought in good quality and on time.
- Develop, optimize and manage pipelines, configurations, tooling and architecture together with your build team.
- Analyze and collect data that helps developers and business
You bring the following:
- A completed computer science degree (Bachelor or Master) with a focus on software engineering or a comparable training
- Several years of well-founded practical and project experience in the field of software engineering in a professionally and technically complex environment
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, Bash, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, CI/CD pipelines (Minimum 3-4 Years with Docker/Kubernetes, no SYSAdmin)
- Go, PHP, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Grafana, Azure/Google Cloud is considered strongly advantageous
- Understanding of agile development methods and DevOps
- The ability to work independently and reliably in a team
- Fluent English skills; German would be a plus
Candidates must have:
- Experience with bigger / longterm and complex projects
- In-depth knowledge Kubernetes, Docker, Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Due the Covid situation candidates from Switzerland preferred
We offer amongst a TOP working-space:
- 5 Weeks holidays
- Good connection to public transport, lots of restaurant and shops nearby
- Contemporary salary
- Future proof working environment with a high degree of independence in a growth oriented company
They can assist relocation ***
Due to the covid situation half of the team is working from home, onboarding process is in the office. After Covid they don’t have (or not yet) homeoffice on a regular basis ***
Salary up to 120 CHF per annum
Please call for details or send CV today for consideration!
You must sign in to apply for this position.