Our client is a rapidly growing startup in the online gambling industry, and they are looking for a talented Designer to join the team. This is a Fully remote role however it would be preferable if the person is able to be onsite occassionally.
As a Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing and effective designs for various marketing and promotional materials.
- Designing attractive and creative visuals for online and offline marketing campaigns, including banners, advertisements, landing pages, and email newsletters.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create designs that reflect the brand identity of our brand and resonate with the target audience.
- Working on the visual aspects of the website and ensuring design consistency with brand guidelines.
- Assisting in creating graphic content for social media and other online channels.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques and applying them in your work. Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Designer, preferably with experience in the online gambling industry.
- Excellent skills in graphic design and the use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Creative thinking ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to create effective designs that convey the desired message.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with different teams.
What we offer:
- A challenging and responsible position within a rapidly growing online casino.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including a 13th-month salary and travel allowance.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through training and courses.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partially from home.
- Enjoyable team outings and social events.