VSS are currently collaboating with a global brand to seek talent for their vacancy for a Data Specialist to work 1-2 days from their London offices with a remote start. Please see below more details:
This positions will report to the Data Architect as part of the Engineering and Data Science team in London.
Reporting to the Data Architect, the Data Specialist will be participating in exciting architectural data projects with development opportunities in Data Governance.
How you will contribute
- Helping to manage Database, security, and permissions on cloud env.
- Helping to develop, maintain and support interfaces, data transmission (ETL) for brand-specific systems and processes and with external partners.
- Working to enhance and maintain the applications and act as 1st line support existing applications
- Managing multiple projects streams
- Set up internal and external data governance
- Will be working with various stakeholders across the business
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related studies required.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience of AWS Services (like Lamdba, CodePipeline).
- Experience of PostgreSQL and SQL DB.
- Experience of Python or similar.
- Experience with repository hosting service Github as a plus.
- full proficiency both in written and verbal communication required.
- Italian and/or French are a plus.
Please call for details or send CV for consideration to Talent@versatilestaffing.co.uk
You must sign in to apply for this position.