VSS are partnering with an exciting start-up consulting company that are 100% Python focused. This company are possibly one of the most exciting tech-centered companies we’ve engaged with for some time, some of the areas they focus on: microservices – cloud – data engineering – data science – software – web – backend – Python, Python, Python and Python. This position is part remote and part onsite at client site.
We are looking for mid to senior Data Engineers and/or Machine Learning Engineers that are happy to work within a consulting and startup environment, it’s also important that you speak & read fluent Dutch (most of the documentation is in Dutch).
You’ll have a passion for Python (obvz) be familiar with Python Libraries like Pandas, scikit-learn, PySprak, Keras, TensorFlow, Airflow and Flask and solid exposure to CI/CD (Doker, Kubernetes, Cloud – ideally with Azure but AWS & GCP is equally good to have).
You’ll likely be interested in building a business and want to help grow the start-up, getting involved in blogs, meetups and socials (plus much more).
The role offers lots of flexibility to not just manage your own time but also working remote, this is however dependent upon client requirements.
- Python, Python, Python, Python, Python and Python.
- Python libraries and frameworks like Pandas, scikit-learn, PySprak, Keras, TensorFlow, Airflow and Flask and all those other nice Python things … or tools like Kafka …
- Experience with designing and building Data Pipelines.
- Experience with Machine Learning models in production environments.
- Experience with Software Testing.
- Knowledge of methods such as Agile, Scrum and DevOps: CI / CD pipelines / Jenkins / Containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes) / etc …
- Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
- Travel or car lease allowance
Please call for more details or send CV for consieration to email@example.com
Please follow and like us: