- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and operating our analytical data layer on the cloud.
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and operating end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
- You will be working on automating our event stream pipeline and data workload to a data layer that serves all analytical demands in the company.
- You will assist other engineers on designing the right data models to meet the requirements for both operational and analytical purposes.
- You will help the team to choose the right persistence technologies for different type of analytical workloads.
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building event pipelines, cloud-native applications, designing scalable persistence architectures with analytical focus- ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have both strong technological focus and communication skills towards the business?
- You have experience in building applications by using serverless services like AWS Lambda? You have also worked with cloud-based big data solutions such as Redshift, Athena, BigQuery, AWS EMR, Glue?
- You have experience in production with both SQL- and NOSQL databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB or similar?
- You have experience in solving data integration challenges in batch and streaming oriented environments and you are not afraid of coding using either Java, Go, Ruby or Python?
We give you the chance to expand your technical skills in a modern work environment in Munich. We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team. We don’t only offer you a competitive salary but a team that is fun to work with and which is looking forward to meeting you soon!
Please call one of our consultants for more details or send CVs today for consideration