My client is a new and vibrant tech company based in Berlin. With millions of users, they work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning-fast decisions and you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using big-data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our games
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different backend technology areas
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of, and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and ability to apply the right solution for a given problem
- Software development experience in C#, Python, Java or other general purpose programming languages
- Experience with Looker or similar BI products is plus but not a must have
- Experience with Azure or other cloud technologies
You must sign in to apply for this position.