– You’ll deliver analytical projects within a fast-paced environment promoting a data driven approach to strategy and tactical delivery across our product, payments, onboarding and cross-sell business areas.
– You will be extracting and analysing very large and multi-dimensional data sets, while working closely with different areas of the business to drive insights and constantly searching for new innovative ideas and new analytical techniques.
Skills and Capabilities:
– You will be degree qualified in a quantitative area, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics, or have relevant experience gained within data analytics.
– As you will be communicating with various areas of the business, relaying insights to non-technical staff members, as such a great command of English is fundamental. The nature of our industry requires individuals to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
– You will have the ability to see the bigger picture. The insights you provide will have an impact on the business, so it is important for you to evaluate these and prioritise the value adding tasks.
– You’ll be proficient at extracting and working with large data sets using SQL, MicroStrategy, Google BigQuery or similar.
– Advanced experience using Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
– Knowledge of online gaming / gambling industry
– Experience in data mining, advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar).
– Practical experience with Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, Python, R, KNIME, other)