One of our growing global online betting clients who has recently opened offices in Ghana are looking for a Country Manager for the below position, please see more details:
- Conduct product-focused research in sports betting to assist in high level decision making.
- Analysis of market segmentation.
- Source sportsbook solutions that match client preferences.
- Develop conceptualisation of online and retail sportsbook products and solutions.
- Propose business case to meet changing business priorities (environmental changes, market trends) and grow the business.
- Financial Viability and Feasibility Study of new opportunities within online sportsbook.
- Risk Analysis i.t.o impact on short term profit margins vs. long term sustainability.
- Develop strategic relationships / networks developed to maximise business opportunities and capitalise on revenue.
- Retail/Agent/Franchise and Resource Management.
- Develop standards and guidelines with regards Online sportsbook brand requirements.
- Create a strong and consistent brand identity and brand messaging for the brand.
- Communicate business action plans to influence Group Executives and management of the future of sportsbook implementation.
- Recognize and provide insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business within the online sportsbook environment.
- 5+ years operations management experience in a sportsbook environment including online marketing experience.
- Must have online gaming experience – specifically 2 years of mobile (mobile money integration, network knowledge, USSD and Web).
- Sportsbook experience in the African market.
- Experience in managing Customers, Partnerships and Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding of the sportsbook retail environment.
- Genuine passion for marketing and extensive knowledge of sportsbook products, with a strong. commitment towards ensuring the ongoing success of the sportsbook operations within a responsible gambling environment.
- Extensive hours (including weekends and public holidays).
- Local travel.
- Betting /Gambling experience
- Be onsite from Ghana, Accra
- Good Soft/People skills
Candidates must be based in Ghana for this position**
Please arrange a call with one of our Consultants to discuss the role in more depth !