We are currently recruiting for one of our clients with offices in Spain. Please see below for more details:
We are looking for a FULLY REMOTE code security specialist to join our remote team. We protect the critical infrastructure of our high-performance betting platform, and this requires also ensuring that our code meets our security standards.
Our objectives are
- Secure architecture, design, and code. One of our main mission is to boost the security of the company from its roots: its software. We are a betting company supporting easily 15k transactions/minute from our clients. This is a really heavy-duty high-performance environment, so all our software is developed by us. For this reason, we take the security of our applications, from architecture to code very seriously. We not only review and audit code but also participate actively in the design and analysis, offering our help to the development teams.
- Implement SSDLC. We are continuously implementing and improving an SSDLC methodology for our software projects. You will be able to participate actively in the definition and development of our methodologies and train the development teams.
- Application pen testing. Having some degree of experience in application pen testing and auditing is welcomed. One of our tasks is also reviewing, from a black/gray box perspective the health of an application.
- Help integrate security in the CI pipeline. As part of the code review and SSDLC objectives, we are integrating automatic code security & quality review tools in the CI pipeline.
We are interested in someone that has:
- Experience in security, especially in software security.
- Experience in development, and both writing and reading code.
- Good automating things.
- Proactive when taking tasks. Being able to think out-of-the-box; in our environment, we usually face problems that cannot be solved directly with a tool.
- Likes to work with the team.
- Experience with network security, and network administration.
- Experience with MySQL, RabbitMQ, and/or Redis.
- Experience with GitlabCI.
- Experience with risk management.
- The contract is-full time and indefinite time.
- Preferably Spanish resident or willing to move here.