We are looking for a talented BI Engineer to join our team. We’re a quickly growing business with millions of customers. We’re looking for a FULLY REMOTE ambitious data lover who can help us dig through mountains of data, clean, aggregate, update, and maintain our ETL processes using SQL, we are currently using a MySQL database but are already in transition to GCP and BigQuery.
- Collaborating with multiple business units, learning their data needs, and creating database ETL and data aggregation designs accordingly;
- Leading the continuous improvement of our analysis and reporting system and driving the implementation of your data designs by the data engineering team;
- Collaborating with the development teams to represent and consider BI needs on the upcoming updates
- Suggesting and acting upon processes that can lead to Automation
- Assist in the design and generation of reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the documentation for all BI processes
- Constant audit for changes within the system
- Organise the transition and migration from on-prem to Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, and/or 2 to 5 years of experience as a data analyst or in a data-related role, preferably in gaming, advertising or financing;
- Proficiency in Databases, SQL, SQL-Server and ETL processes – they currently use a MySQL database
- Strong experience with Stored procedures, SQL etc and traditional SQL skills.
- Experience with Cloud database management, preferably GCP
- Communication is a must: You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to present your ideas clearly, concisely, and proactively;
- Ability to document processes in a most efficient way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Handling prioritization and working on queues of tasks
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully remote
- Ownership of the product