We are partnering with an exciting FinTech company that offers a range of digital transformation solutions to banks, private equity firms and corporates.
They are on a mission to push the boundaries of automation for legal and financial applications by combining our deep domain knowledge in these sectors with state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective managed services.
They build next-generation business process automation and data analytics solutions for a variety of applications including workflow, AI, machine learning and robotic process automation software.
We are looking for candidates with ideally either a qualification in computer science or equivalent commercial experience. You will be dealing
heavily with core programming concepts, so your ability with general Maths and algorithmic programming should be very good, and you should
understand how NodeJS interacts with the underlying operating system, particularly around CPU and memory resources, and process
If you have any front-end skills, this is a bonus, but we are ideally looking for backend NodeJS specialists, with some exposure to machine learning and natural language processing.
– NodeJS process and thread management
– Express v4
– PostgreSQL 12
– Git / Github / feature branch workflow
– SSH / Linux (CentOS)
– PowerShell / Windows Server 10
– Unit and Integration Testing
– REST API Knowledge – Correct Verbs, Response Codes
– ORM or database adaptors (Sequelize, Native PG)
– OAuth2 flows
– Some exposure to Python would be beneficial
– Any experience with Tensorflow (either Python or the NodeJS port)
Please call for details or Send CV for consideration